EasyIO FS-32 Controller
The EasyIO-FS-32 is a high-performance server class controller with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 512 MB RAM and 8 GB flash memory. Its software capabilities are very powerful with HTML5 graphics and multifunctional adapter widgets. The built-in VPN client and server (in development) makes your connectivity safe and unique for BMS controllers.
And of course, the EasyIO-FS-32 has and can do everything you expect from an EasyIO controller: it’s freely and live programmable via CPT Tools, it supports protocols and services such as BACnet, Modbus, Sox, Haystack and TCOM and it has a built-in HLTM5 web server.
- 2 GHz Quad Core ARM A7 main processor
- 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0 processor for the I/O
- 512 MB Gbyte RAM
- 8 GB NAND Flash
- SD card holder
- 1 × 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 × Mini USB
- 2 × RS485
- Real Time Clock
- SuperCap Apps Safety Backup
- 24 V AC/DC Power
- 16 × UI
- 8 × DO/LED for Status
- 8 × UO (200 mA sink for Switching Relays)
- Remote Flash Upgrades
- Power: 2 processors, main processor is 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB EMMC on board and massive history storage
- Supports BACnet, TCom, Modbus, Haystack and web services
- Programmable gain amplifiers for all UI channels for higher precision at lower range
- Nginx Web Server Engine with latest features
- Built-in VPN client and server (in development)
The NEW FT-04
Benefits of the NEW FT-04
The EasyIO FT-04 is the first of the FT-series, with the next products already under development. We have designed a product line of high performance, small form factor controllers, specifically designed to deliver applications that historically were difficult to achieve. If we outlined all the benefits of the product range here then this article would be triple the length, so we are just giving you a taste.
Some of the highlight benefits of the FT-04:
- It is a Wi-Fi controller and is a perfect fit with our FW-series. A great application would be in buildings where wiring is difficult, and it will deliver you a saving on wiring and labor costs.
- It’s a Sedona controller so it can be programmed with the free to use and non-licensed EasyIO CPT Tools.
- It has four I/O and can be configured to suit your needs and match your application. This allows you to cost effectively design your solution and limit wasted I/O from over specking with a larger controller.
- It can help you to get insight in the performance of your building, because it’s able to collect data and send it to the cloud or a server. Analyzing this data and making the right decisions after will help optimize your building performance and save on energy.
- It supports multiple protocols, so it is easy to integrate existing devices into your BEMS and expand the current functionality to include elements or areas that you have historically ignored, or even potentially integrate your energy metering into your BEMS.
- It will save you on installation and engineering costs because it is adaptable, flexible and integrates simply.
Ready to learn more? Meet with the Easy IO representatives in person on April 24, 2019 at the Urban Growler Brewing Company, 2325 Endicott Street, St. Paul, MN 55114
Join us to Celebrate 5 Years of Partnership - for the whole day at: Urban Growler Brewing Company!
- Open house from 10am - 6pm!
- Lunch & beverages will be served!
- Door prizes!
- Happy Hour 5-6pm!